HELLO AND WELCOME! We are Anne and Chuck from Washington, DC.
THANK YOU for allowing us to tell you about our family! We can only imagine what a difficult time this is while you figure out the best option for you and your baby. We want you to feel loved and supported no matter where you are in your journey. In our hearts, we know that our family is meant to grow. We are hoping to share our love and commitment with a child. We promise to cherish and love your child with our hearts and souls and provide a safe, happy home and a life with every possible opportunity.
How we met and our life today:
Life is unpredictable, and you never know how or when you might meet your soul mate. We met by chance on vacation in Texas while traveling with separate groups of friends in 2012. Anne didn’t believe that Chuck lived in Washington, D.C. in part because she was planning to move back to the area after having studied there for college. Shortly after Anne returned, we reconnected and began dating. And the rest you could say, is history!
Anne and Chuck
A few of Anne’s favorites:
- Board Game: It’s hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to, it would be Taboo.
- Childhood Activity: Playing with my neighborhood friends, who are still my best friends today!
- Children’s Book: The Monster at the End of This Book (still my favorite! And I have my original copy)
- Dessert: Vanilla Cake with buttercream frosting
A few of Chuck’s favorites:
- Board Game: Monopoly. Epic games with friends and family that lasted for hours.
- Childhood Activity: Soccer
- Children’s Books: The Grinch
- Dessert: Apple Pie
Learn More About Us
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS
We are grateful for you taking the time to get a glimpse into our lives and learn about why we are so excited to bring a child into our family. We want you to know that you will have a special place in our hearts and our family. We can only imagine how difficult this decision is for you to make. Recognizing how much love, compassion, and kindness you have shown, we hope we can be the parents you want your child to have. We would welcome the possibility of meeting and spending time with you.
We promise to love, nurture, and support your child unconditionally and provide the best possible opportunity for a happy and rewarding life.